NOU 0.00% 12.0¢ noumi limited

Ann: Update on Suspension from Quotation, page-53

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    AM happy to read your optimism. It is frustrating situation esp. for people like me who just bought in hours before the trading halt / suspension. I can't believe the timing was so bad, destiny !?? There were much better opportunities and I don't know now why I chose FNP over so many others that morning, it was an impulsive thing on very fast research over half hour or so. NGE!! A learning curve but this does not happen often.

Yes the products are good but its bad timing for them as with the CoVid19 so many orders will be cancelled or not made since more schools, cafes, restaurants etc are shut but more households will be stocking up privately however I don't think that equals the business trade lost. Nevertheless, it will all be back in due course as their business keeps operating while FNP is suspended. The shares will recover and it won't be as bad as we think in the med / long term.

They are headhunting for new top management positions and there will be many out there looking for new opportunities during this time of business contraction - I think they will find amazing people and they would not be recruiting if they had any doubts that the business was going to improve. If they were in danger of winding up they would be reducing costs and not looking to replace expensive executive management people at this stage.

Stronger together - stay optimistic and get ready to snap up some undervalued FNP when they come back to trade, time goes fast so it won't be long. In meantime, enjoy their plant milks, they are really good.
    Last edited by VMG70: 10/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 122904 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 226523 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.