ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    WOW - 2 updates in one day. Had to check l wasn't seeing things!

Still a few ifs, butts & maybe's to get through yet but a big improvement & well contructed announcement from Realm than what had previously been thrown out. Definitely a confidence booster. Good job Gemma

Potential for an earlier trading window? Given the circumstances would be surprised imo if trading late May, not that l would complain.

Most important thing still is to get the i's dotted & t's crossed with the ASX and then onto the EGM. Like most it will be a huge relief to put this sorry saga behind us & get back to realising the potential of this company which is why we invested in the first place.

For Realm to become a mid-tier company it's going to take time, patience and more importantly some astute acquisitions. And whilst for now this may end up running close to a year in suspension, l for one am prepared to give management the opportunity going forward to achieve this goal as it seems to me that 'Realm' finally understand the importance & enormity of that foxleigh transaction.

But make no mistake imo, any further incompetence & the market will savage them.

GLTAH, let's hope the rewards are a substantial life game changer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.