BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Update on Synstream Energy Corp. Heads of Agreement, page-46

1. 4,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1200
    OK guys, time is up for this lot. I rang the company and asked to speak to Jason Yeates (CFO) but of course he is in a meeting. I advised Sherry (receptionist) that he has 2 hours to respond to my email concern on the state of their finances or I will kick start a complaint to ASIC. Sherry advised that the management are all very busy at the moment (no doubt) but I told her that they are a public company and must communicate to share holders. - And then in the middle of this post, I get a call from Jason - very good timing. He couldn't go into detail (for obvious reasons) but did advise that they are working hard with the ASX to get the trading halt lifted and a disclosure will be made today and over the coming weeks. Jason was very pleasant and sounded genuine so I will hold off on anything until we get some comms coming through over the next few weeks. The Balance sheet is totally underpinned by the soar coins which I have concerns about. Jason couldn't go into detail on this but I will give them a few more weeks to explain their situation. I am still very nervous about this "investment".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.