BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Update on Synstream Energy Corp. Heads of Agreement, page-53

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    Thanks @carnabombers

I understand your questions, but I believe we already have the answers to this.

Whether the coins can be converted to cash (quickly).

From what I understand - that was what the whole dispute with SoarLabs was all about; BPG were converting their Soar Coins to cash at 'un-manageable' levels. That's the crux of the dispute with SoarLabs.

This is from the announcement that was made on the SoarLabs Website

2018-02-11-02.jpg

So, to answer your question - the Soar Coins Were recorded as convertible to cash (quickly), as reflected on previous balance sheets.

However
    As we all know, things turned sour with SoarLabs, and the SoarCoins were Suspended / Frozen.

- Frozen???

This is my biggest concern - I have been under the impression, that the SoarCoins were Not Frozen...

but...

REMOVED.

Read the BPG ASX announcement on 10/01/2018 - "Response to ASX Aware Letter"

This is the paragraph I am referring to:

2018-02-11-01.jpg

So I've been keeping quiet a little bit, thinking we're in a bigger pile of pooh than what we realise.

Hence - if BPG still hold the SoarCoins - Great!
    IMO - Who cares if they are incorrectly accounted as convertible to cash on the Balance Sheet or something else, I'm happy that BPG still got them!

I assume SoarLabs gave them back... I'm glad about this because it could suggest that the SoarLabs deal is not terminated (yet)... or - IMO better - could be back on.

Complete speculation, but that's why I'm specifically grateful for that information in your response from BPG.

Personally, I believe SoarLabs could deliver a [better] exchange than Noetic Synergy, as I can't find much info on Noetic and not convinced of their credentials.

Cheers
    MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.