MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Agree MBG, but also have to bear in mind that the reported...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Agree MBG, but also have to bear in mind that the reported visuals were of the mineralised zone, whereas with the assays they appear to have reported only the "significant intersections", probably only the bits around ~1%. There will likely still be larger widths of disseminated mineralisation at say ~0.6% that might be economic, given the effective "pre-strip" of zone 1 above it. In reality it could still be 40-50m at an economic grade. We'll just have to wait for the resource update to find out

On the plus side, zone 3/the "redox contact"? has better grades than I was expecting - they talked about "weakly disseminated mineralisation" but 0.8-1% is ok, with some vein-hosted stuff too I see. Still getting copper at that depth with is promising, not so much for that particular hole (doubt they'll chase it down there as an underground mine), but the orientation of the deposit and >800m width *across* (not along) strike sounds quite encouraging. Perhaps if zone 3 is not folded and buckled, then that points to the sedimentary layers not being folded and buckled, meaning greater likelihood of new T3-type deposits in the wider T3 dome also being gently dipping rather than near vertical stuff cupric have up near Boseto.

Those 3 IP anomalies sound very tantalising, can't wait until they get the drills into those. The locations sound like they match up pretty well to the large soil anomalies nearby that they have reported.

Heliborne EM being able to identify targets down to >400m also sounds like a great plus.

I agree that MOD shouldn't really drop much further - the heavily oversubscribed II raise at 6.2c should put a pretty solid floor under it. Still much more to come here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.