FAU 0.00% 0.2¢ first au limited

Wowee, thanks for this lead, I've (as expertly as possible via...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Wowee, thanks for this lead, I've (as expertly as possible via photoshop) overlayed figures 1 & 2 from the AS2 ann on 30/3/22, visual bon appetite:
    20220408_FAU_Overlay.jpg

Whilst I don't know how to find the lease measurements (someone with this info please share) so I've dragged the lease closer to the scale bar for a better guestimate.
    My guesstimation is approx 2.5km x 4km of blob abnormality inside the Eastern boundries of FAU's lease:

20220408_FAU_Overlay3.jpg

Could a bigger company say MIN) see the proposed Octava JV ann and say;
    "Hey, we can better that, we can add more spice etc, here is our XYZ JV agreement proposal"

Simply (the way I see it & happy to be corrected) there is currently no JV in place with anyone (only a proposal) and companies now have the numbers and more details to be able to make a JV offer which can present more value upside potential for FAU SH's.

p.s:
    My hunch is the best person to know if there was ever any strange white stuff found in any historic drilling or rock chip sampling on/near the Talga Project, then Denis O'Meara would be the best person to know / ask.

Denis O'Meara / FAU RTO info: https://raisebook.com/deals/first-au/rto

Still a few unknows that we can't control, looking forward to learning more about the Talga Projects' potential size / the unfolding nearology finds and if bigger fish pounce before the proposed JV (in it's current form) goes to vote.

Perhaps there even might be enough pressure on the directors these next few weeks to trigger a JV revision to include an inspeccie distribution for current FAU holders into the Octava IPO, worse case senario this should help increase IPO participation / exposure / talk / hype / valuation / positive vibes etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.324M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $501 250.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5812613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 35441517 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 50.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 200000
Last updated 10.29am 30/04/2024 ?
FAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.