MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

I agree Techinvestor, they've been talking about it for years...

1. 3,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1320
    I agree Techinvestor, they've been talking about it for years and have got the funding for it sorted, primarily NovaQuest I think, though it may be a combination of sources to create the necessary runway. If the funding is there and there is already exposure to many of the main locations for treatment in the US over a number of years it does allow for significantly higher returns to Mesoblast than any partner will give.

What I found more interesting was Europe. SI takes a question from Dennis Hulme from Edison re GVHD in Europe, near the end of the transcript or at 48:25 in the webinar.
    ------------------------------------------
    Dennis Hulme
    Can you talk to us about your plans for graft versus host disease media? (in Europe?)
    Dr. Silviu Itescu
    Sure, as you know, Europe has similar but not necessarily the same regulatory environment as the U.S. for regenerative medicine and we’ve had multiple discussions with EMA prior to initiating this study. We will be coming back and having discussions of EMA in parallel with the FDA and we will be presenting not just EAP data, which previously was well known to European agencies but now this new pediatric data. And we would expect to fully outline to the market over the next couple of months European strategy.

"We would expect to fully outline to the market over the next couple of months our European strategy."
    ------------------------------------------

That's interesting to me because I distinctly recall mention only a few webinars back of seeking partners for Europe because of the perceived complexity in the way medicines happen in the EU and member states, at the time. Now there is no mention of partnering in the EU, just of outlining a strategy, maybe it does involve a partner, maybe not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.