MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: UPDATE ON TASLY TRANSACTION, page-71

1. 16,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8380
    "What do CSL Behring or Merck pay out as a royalty to partnering small bio-pharmaceutical companies?"

Not sure, but when I place myself in Tasly's shoes, if this program gains commercial tranction in China, then Tasly get a massive bang for their buck, meaning - by any objective measure - that it is a very good deal for them.

Yet it is a deal that you put forward as being of a nature [*] that reflects the sort of conditions that Big Pharma has not been willing to meet, and that is why no Big Pharma deal has been concluded.
    [*] At least, you quoted a broking analyst who on a conference call declared it to be a good deal, one worthy of complimenting the company. Remember?

"A couple of other questions, who are you quoting for the word colossal in
    3. the "colossal" commercial opportunity"

One of our fellow HotCopper brethren.

"Can you reproduce here or hyperlink to a set of terms and conditions for an executed partner agreement currently in force that you consider fully enough disclosed,"

No, but just because disclosure elsewhere is also not good is hardly the point.

The point is that the disclosure around the royalty and milestone details in relation to the Tasly deal are insufficient for investors to deduce dollar amounts.
    As you yourself have found.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.