MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

The point is that the disclosure around the royalty and...

1. 3,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1320
    The point is that the disclosure around the royalty and milestone details in relation to the Tasly deal are insufficient for investors to deduce dollar amounts.
    As you yourself have found.

Pardon?

I'm sorry but this is starting to sound a bit weird. Warning klaxon sounds

So you cannot compare this deal with any other in terms of payments in either direction.

Yes Tasly get a massive bang for their buck, all depends on what their reimbursement rate is from government and private health funds are, as in any country. If you had bothered to actually read the links I gave you would find attempts at estimates of return of between 0.4 and 1 billion AUD annually in royalties to Mesoblast once the product moves into production and distribution. That amount depends on what Tasly earn per patient. I don't understand why you are so against the concept especially as you have no metric to compare against.

Tasley are doing all the work in their market. Mesoblast will be providing reciprocal working groups to help get things moving where useful and both parties will also get feedback, including trial data to help speed development and data collection for new products in various locations.

I have done a little more of that DYOR and found one royalty deal double digit percentage but with none of the bells and whistles as per page 8 of the Mesoblast Reports on Annual and Fourth Quarter Results. But you will probably carry on as you have for past day or few bringing up the same strange ideas.

And then on finding another agreement that meets your standards of disclosure......

No, but just because disclosure elsewhere is also not good is hardly the point.

Oh, sorry I thought that was what was insufficient. Strangeness building

The point is that the disclosure around the royalty and milestone details in relation to the Tasly deal are insufficient for investors to deduce dollar amounts.
    As you yourself have found.

Again, wrong, again. Where have I felt this before.... Number one if the reimbursement rates from government or private insurers are not known it is impossible to know accurately. However that said initially we had a couple of trial attempts. Later after I did some research I found better guides as to what might be closer to reimbursement rates.

The penny drops. After all of this I have decided that you are not a student incapable of referencing, nor an investor with a set of investment rules but an algorithm set on a reducing repetition cycle, discarding a point of discussion on each repetition.

I went back and put in the bold bits when I finished.

Despite what I have written in the past I will place madamswer on Ignore after posting this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.