TLS 0.00% $3.82 telstra group limited

Ann: Update on Telstra's proposed legal corporate restructure, page-79

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    @benson1610 reading your posts gives me the impression you are quite intelligent. Your opinion of Telstra (the company) and its CEO are at times worthy of some consideration given the erosion of shareholder value during the last several years. However, having bought in during Nov 20 at $2.70 and now sitting on a sizeable capital gain (+ div income) I would have to disagree with the majority of your criticisms of both company and CEO. I will say that the company saw/realised the challenge presented by changing tech and consumer sentiment/needs and have slowly but surely put in place a strategy that will deliver product to market and adequate return to shareholder through the realisation of value in brand and decades of investment in infrastructure not equaled by any other Australian company.
    I believe the Company can return to its former position , high on the buy list of local and international investors requiring growth, security and high stable income.
    I think your timing of criticism was 3 years too late. You may have input your hindsight from distant memory into your current train of thought without adjusting for real time and forward projection thought.
    The more you criticise since the lows of Nov 20 the more the share price appreciates. I for one would be ecstatic if you keep up with your criticism of Penn and the Company.
    ps. I do at time enjoy your alternative views and hope my critic does not sway your enthusiasm for expressing your views of the world seen by benson1610

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.85 $3.80 $81.46M 21.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 337439 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 404931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.