TLS 0.51% $3.93 telstra group limited

Ann: Update on Telstra's proposed legal corporate restructure, page-91

1. 2,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Hi BESON
    OK Welcome YOU to my comments and the forum name for me is COPHOT. YES COPHOT.
    Have a couple of drinks before you read this because over time you have change investors views and I will say I am one, took me a long time to learn THIS but. GET READY.

Should you have taken time read my article regarding Telstra was and is still is rut like a Government organisation? LET me put this to you, we know many of the employees including my son in-law are the type of people whom like my wife work really hard for the company and they were down to earth employees who have enjoyed working for Telstra for the confidence that the company will look after them and they have. You do not work for a company for 30 plus years if it is not right and they are both retired now and are happy with their SUPERANNUATION. JUST look at Telstra Superannuation and what position it is in now.

My point is you have run PENN down so much that I was persuaded to go your way and at one point you were right, BUT.

Let us look at what PENN has said and done and what Telstra future is, those greedy Ba—ters out there sitting and making money on our backs why would they be buying TLS now? To really get to the ROOT of my feelings are that you have tried of many years to bring PENN down, YESYOU! In addition, you must admit this he has said and DONE everything he wanted for US and it .is about to happen. (LOOK AT PENN NOW HE AGED BY AT LEAST AT 30 FOR YEARS BUT STILL KEPT IN THERE TO FINISH WHAT ORIGINALLY SAID).

Well done to him… DONE AND DUSTED. The last thing is WHAT about what position the company is at, at this point it will be when PENN leaves and you said he should move on. WHO should take over an AUNTERPERANUARAL person, where then our will our shares go ?????????????????????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.93
Change
0.020(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.93 $3.90 $133.6M 34.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 486481 $3.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 76101 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.