AVR 6.05% $11.80 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Update on the CardioCel 3D Product Launch, page-29

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Well please tell us how ahz is being poorly run and what you would do different. What "facts" are you referring?
    Personally im a bit sick and tired of your baseless negative comments. As i asked before which you could never answer or respond- put up or xxxx up. You havent put up as yet... So....
    What is enough? What are your metrics?
    What are your target growth quantities per product?
    Why hotdogs? Are you implying if we eat crap food we will all get heart disease and need heart surgery and hence need patches to increase sales - to be honest, best idea you've had but ill leave that up to your team of cheerleaders to lead by example.

The price goes up and you effectively say it should have gone up more as we are poorly managed...? Or are you implying the sp should still be down trending...

We release 4 new products to market in less than a year and train a sales team to sell the product and participate in surgeries in less than 6 months. Is that poor by your own lofty standards?

We cut costs by 50% in 6 months and went cash flow neutral. Is that poor management?

Increasing sales and manufacturing pass rates? Again is that poor? This is not a shrinking business ox ... This is growing across all products and sales based divisions. Your investment time frame is definitely out of place in this forum of adults and investors. I keep asking why are you here?

We have recruited a high calibre international work force and have gained approval to sell a medical product in many locations around the world and some of the biggest markets being negotiated right now. Is that poor management?

Your singular metric is the share price and granted its bounced above 30c and maybe "trade" in this 27-34c range until the management decisions and outcomes above return on their investment. My guess is a slow uptrend after fy17 then a faster uptrend from jan 18.
    Give us something to work with - random baseless statements show your intelligence and emotional maturity and target audience - which unfortunately cant be fixed by a patch.

Im not going to recite Eires lists which are excellent but they are factual and a great place to start if you cant be bothered watching the webinars and reading announcements or contacting management.

Nothing is guaranteed in life including AHZ sp getting above $1 but my experience and research leads in 2 years the price is closer to $5 than the 20c and lower you negatively push with your ill researched repetitive drivel.

The difference between meerkat and you is that meerkat would state his reasons in detail when challenged which i 100% respected.
    gltah and dyor...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.80
Change
-0.760(6.05%)
Mkt cap ! $249.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.49 $12.49 $11.30 $234.2K 19.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4 $11.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.90 251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.