ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123

You should research CertainID because its a very simple patent. No biometrics are transmitted so what is unique to you, that never changes cannot be stolen. A key is transmitted without your biometrics. Just remember once you send biometric information you have lost (custody) the only unique identifier that represents you. Passwords can be easily changed but your eyes and fingers, I think not. Once stolen then it will be very easy for someone to become an actor and take what they can get.

Too many people are giving up their biometric info at the moment not realising the value / importance in the future. Films have already featured the future and in 2019 (reality) I cannot see it going any other way.

CertainID is a game changer but so many people have already given up their iris and finger prints for convenience. They are dumb because they are lazy. People need to value their biometrics and the media don't even touch on it. They will react later on when they have some sensational stories of people being setup for things they did not do because their biometric info was used to validated / verified the fraudulent transaction.

Watch this space, as I hope KKL gets some traction in this very under explored space. Blockchain has certainly been added into the mix but that has already been hacked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.