PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Update on the Development of the Old Pirate Gold Deposit, page-9

1. 5,577 Posts.
    I'm afraid your incorrect and it is a poor outlook on company analysis. It is not unreasonable to ask the company to provide information about their actions once a month such as how much ore has been extracted or stockpiled. It is also reasonable to ask if they are maintaining schedule for mining, and their current outlooks on the future. It is their duty on the ASX to supply this information. The company has supplied this information previously including weather updates therefore I ask why one announcement in a period of sixty days contains little more information than that found in a grade five recount.

The weather forecast provides rainfall - it provides forecasts of heat but it doesn't provide working conditions for mining companies. I'm afraid you won't be receiving any measurements of millions of ounces anytime soon, and I certainly do not believe you should only be looking for that measurement. You need to realise the company does not have enough funds if an emergency or issue were to arise, therefore critically analysing their announcements deeper than the analysis you demonstrate is essential to determine if more funds are needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.361K 1.180M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8397902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21506422 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.