KCN 4.43% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Here's the BBC article in English. Wow, what an admission. No...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    Here's the BBC article in English. Wow, what an admission. No wonder there's big interest on Twitter and elsewhere.

We're inching toward justice and this is reflected in the SP.

Thanks again densamer for your tireless and important work. Poet

PS I'm sure Love God is pleased!

Agra Gold Mine: Agra's parent company "King's Gate" said it was a positive stance that the Thai government allowed sludge and silver to be sold.

September 12, 2020

Mr Wissanu Tubtieng, Director-General of the Department of Primary Industries and Mines (OCSC) declined to interview the Thai BBC after the case that Kinggate Consolidated Co., Ltd. published the document on Sept. 10. Given that the Thai government allows companies to sell sludge containing approximately 4,750 ounces of gold and 34,800 ounces of silver, totaling 42,550 ounces, with a value of about A $ 14 million, or about 320 million baht, based on the price of gold as of date. 9 Sep

In the document, Kingsgate chairman Ross Smith-Kirk argues that this is something that should have happened a long time ago, a "small but positive step." Thailand intends to negotiate a settlement that has arisen.

Back in 2016, Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, in the time of the government of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), exercised powers under Section 44 to order the suspension of Chatree mining business. This is operated by Agra Resources, a subsidiary of Kingsgate. From 1 Jan 2017

The matter continued after the two sides were unable to reach an agreement until the end of the year when Kingsgate decided to bring the matter into arbitration. He said ordering the mine closure was in violation of the free trade agreement. Thailand - Australia (TAFTA)

End of August this year, hashtag # Agra gold mine It ranks as one of the most popular tweets on Twitter in Thailand after the publication of the 2021 budget document stating that it would cost approximately 111 million baht to settle a dispute between Thailand and Australia's Kinggate.

Opposition MPs questioned why the money needed to deal with the problem had to come from public taxes. Back in 2019, Gen. Prayut once said, "I am responsible. Because it is those who have operated from the beginning, "citing the ruling of the Constitutional Court stating that The position of Head of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) is not considered "Other officials of the state" that means Gen. Prayut Do you have to be responsible for what happened yourself?

Prachachat Business News website states that In addition to the expenses of approximately 111 million baht for the settlement of the dispute from the budget of 2021, there is also a budget for the same action from 2018-19, amounting to 217 million baht and 60 million baht, respectively, and if losing the Thai case may have to pay damages. Up to about 30 billion baht.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.070(4.43%)
Mkt cap ! $425.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.68 $1.62 $858.1K 520.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8431 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 45705 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.