SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Hi MIStragic, The current market cap of SLR +DRM as of...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi MIStragic,

The current market cap of SLR +DRM as of yesterday's closing price is 399 + 238 million = $637 million.
    (SLR has 508 Million Shares) + (DRM has 448 Million Shares x .6772 = 301 Million Shares)= 809 million shares x .785c = $635 million(Numbers are rounded for calculation purpose)
    So if the share price of SLR & DRM remains unchanged until the merger is completed.....the market cap will remain unchanged
    Cash(-Drm debt) on hand from my rough (back of the envelope)estimate at the end of March quarter would be 115-120 million.(could be higher) That is a substantial amount.
    There are two optimized producing mines (Mt Monger + Deflector) with reasonable cash flow & profit.
    Unless any disaster...the trajectory of the share price should be up.

So a $1 share price will give a market cap of $800 Million plus. I think it is very achievable and could be in cards before the end of June quarter. And if Gold mania spreads then @Pezsas target of $1.35 by May 2019 could well come into play. I suspect the race to $1 dollar could be very swift.
    I am not holding any SLR as I sold out taking profits around 55-60ies(have mixed feelings about it now), however I did put all the proceeds into DRM( as there was a value gap for quite sometime) and RMS.
    The reason was I didn't want to hold both SLR and DRM at the same time.

You mentioned @nordesmic.
    I really don't know what he does....I do sometimes check his youtube videos....but he was very wrong on RMS and SLR. You mentioned DCN.......these are the kind of miners described as the last thing they want to do is mine the actual thing(Gold). GCY, BLK etc
    Nordesmic has been negative on SLR at 45c and under.
    Anyway it not matters what anyone says it matter what they do. Nobody knows what anyone does.
    Its a game of making money and making money not for others.

You have been right with your analysis on RED5...but I still think it is far from making any money.
    (I have sold out of RED5)

I think SLR & RMS will attract a lot more wholesale money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.