SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Update on the Proposed Merger with Silver Lake, page-13

1. 4,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    Bit unfair to say I was ‘wrong’. Honestly I try to be pretty open about my views but I can’t say every time I buy and sell something. The views are fluid and I move between stocks pretty frequently particularly around production reports and when I get a general feeling of unease.

My channel is really just a diary of my views. I’m not looking for endorsement by others, but I think I can add something to the discussion.

If you want to go back over some of the videos I was bullish on SLR in late 2017 as the share price shat itself and got my average down into the low 40s. I then sold between 60-65 cents in 2018 as production turned around. I haven’t owned it since.

RMS likewise I didn’t own for most of 2018 and then bought in at 50 cents a few months ago. I have now sold that position on Wed/Thur/Fri at about 80 cents average.

Now I would call both of these pretty successful trades but each to their own. When I trade I am trying to make the easy money and not try eek out every cent.

What is happening now is a flood of money into RMS/SLR/GOR not necessarily because the stocks are in a good position. That flow of money can quickly turnaround if they have any issues. Money starting to flow like it is now is hard to predict and I try not to rely on it. There is a general euphoric sense on the hotcopper discussion for these stocks right now, which is almost always a time to be very cautious.

DCN I am about breakeven but it has always been a longer term position. They are not BLK or GCY.

I guess I try to buy stuff when it is undervalued and sell it when it is fully valued. Of course everyone knows this but how many people on hotcopper actually practice it? I get my share wrong too but I try not to lose my shirt and cut my losses when I lose confidence.

WAF/CDV I like because they have good assets. The fact that there is little interest means there is little competition and cheap prices for stock. Eventually money will find high quality assets and pay up for them (especially in a market lacking high quality development assets).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.