ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    It was a bit unfair to say you were wrong about DCN - after all, you pointed out that at $2 recently they're were oversold on technical & fundamental grounds, and for those who bought @$2 and sold (some or all) at $2.70 when the rally faltered .... thats called a good trade ... don't need too many more like that to keep the wife happy. Similarly, if people had bought WAF at 22c when you reiterated your belief that strong potential was still there, could take a profit at todays 30c (and not hold for the hoped for x10 bagger) is yet again, another good trade. I also note that you were a buyer of MML last year before they doubled in price .... and I'm sure you probably don't hold these now ... another good trade. SAR was so overvalued at $3.50 .... as you had been saying and hence likely to retrace, obliterating more paper profits .... but when they inevitably became oversold (despite the continuing strength go the POG) another good entry point was created for astute traders. So, don't feel unappreciated .... your BTL You Tube videos are a high quality generous gift to the hoi poli. It seems that you often remind people of the importance of not falling in love with stocks, and the need to avoid being infected with the madness of crowds. Most posters on HC don't appear to be very successful long term traders ( describing buying gold shares as an investment is an oxymoron, as most never pay any dividends and so the only way to make money is by disciplined intelligent trading) ... you appear to be an honourable exception. Now if you'd only accepted my advice to buy RED5 .... you'd have an even more enviable trading history .... tragically I'm a true believer and think if the planets align for RED ..... it will be another SAR. Fingers & toes crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.