OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Talk about kick a man down, then stick a knife in and twist it....

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Talk about kick a man down, then stick a knife in and twist it. I don't know if you post on or follow other stocks...I really can't be bothered researching you... but people get overly enthusiastic about their investment choices all over HC. It doesn't mean they are necessarily working for the company or a broker. Similarly, the downrampers could also have ulterior motives too. You simply can't tell. So the official line is DYOR and read all the official announcements.
    That's where this one stinks IMO. The "where will we sit on the list of top 10 underground miners?" type announcements.
    Some of the announcements out of OGX were, let's just say, pretty 'over enthusiastic'.

But do you know what? They have legal disclaimers all over them, so pinning OGX down and getting anything back would be extremely difficult.
    Good luck to the shareholder group. All I would say about that is don't tip too much money into that effort unless you really think there's a good chance of success. I don't see it at the moment - but maybe they know more and have expert opinions telling them otherwise.

As for you, you seem to be well chuffed that you were right back then. Congratulations. Yes, we all should have listened. You are right. But making the kinds of accusations you are toward various individuals is A) raising the alarm after the horse has bolted B) Highly unlikely to be based on anything more than factless suspicion C) Very uncool indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.