OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Update on the status of the Administration, page-56

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    ''You are right. But making the kinds of accusations you are toward various individuals is A) raising the alarm after the horse has bolted B) Highly unlikely to be based on anything more than factless suspicion C) Very uncool indeed.''

That's quite an insight. Are your multiple choices based on he fact that you watched ogx go to the 30's, then down to 2, back up to 13 & down to 0 and didn't raise an eyebrow or based on the fact that you're profile pic is of the wise Yoda?

Think about it this way......If my predictions were 90% right to-date, then what does it say about my future predictions? Or should I just do what you say? You said you really can't be bothered researching me, but is it okay if I do a bit of my own research & not just take everyone's word for it? Especially from those that have been 90% wrong?

I believe a full investigation should be conducted on Orinoco's Board of Management as well as a number of HC members that have excessively upramped ogx from 13 all the way down to nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.