OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I think you missed the main point of what I was trying to say...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think you missed the main point of what I was trying to say which was.... kicking Jimone when he's down, based on nothing more than suspicion is uncool. Asides from that it's a bit late to be warning everyone about uprampers allegedly on the company payroll (or whatever it is you think is going on between company and them). Your manner is aggressive and hostile and that's probably why people don't listen to you.
    As far as my investment choices go, this was a poor one for sure. And yes I did watch the price go up to 30 and down again etc. As I posted a while back, I should have sold but didn't. Not an uncommon mistake. Luckily it wasn't a huge amount of money I put in, so while it stings to lose, it's not the end of the world either.
    My profile pic? Wow, really picking up the big issues there aren't we? Actually, it's more of an in-joke about me if you knew me. I don't think I've ever put myself forward on HC as being wise, or given anyone advice on buying or selling OGX so the inference you're making is a bit out of whack.

Please do launch your investigation. Let us all know what the results are. If you do uncover something it will be very interesting, a good lesson for the future, but unlikely to make any difference to the fact that IMO we have all lost our money here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.