re: Ann: Update on the Unconventional Drillin... Hi GuysMuch...

1. 328 Posts.
    re: Ann: Update on the Unconventional Drillin... Hi Guys

Much like gassed, I have been very, very ill. I am back in Australia now (flew in a few days ago) for medical attention. So, that is one of the main reasons I have not been in contact on the ICN line for months. I did not know gassed was as sick as he was as well and I hope mate, you improve and keep posting.

Looks all good to me at this point. Time is going to be the player here and that is how I am playing my hand out on this one. If what I read is correct, well, things may improve for ICN. Nothing is certain but results and that is what this game is about (and funding to get it done)...

I like most, would like to see more detailed reports as well but lets see what the next drill brings...

Lets hope the next drill also shows another xxx meters of "what ever".... or something even better. You cannot see what the future brings, but we can all hope.

gassed, I wish you well. I am not really medically fit at this moment to do that much, so just keep your chin up as well. I want to be around to see the fat lady sing. At only 44 years of age and being struck down with a very serious illness that is now life long, just has proven one thing for me.

Life is short. Lets make the most of it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.030(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.50 $1.45 $33.59M 22.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 179556 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 187151 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.