Ann: Update on the Unconventional Drilling Progra, page-7

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    re: Ann: Update on the Unconventional Drillin... gassed, I can't fault you.
    I sometimes get ahead of the market, thinking about what comes next, and what comes after that.
    But you are perfectly correct.
    These are pleasing results, results that confirm the underlying value, results that continue to transform ICN from a 'smell of an oily rag' exploration company, that has to talk up results and overplay every little win, to a more respectable, testable, proven, de-risked investment in the future of the Cooper basin gas business.
    If you are seeking to invest in the Cooper basin unconventional gas business, my belief, and my money, believe there is no company more leveraged to its future success.
    Sure, it is quite a way between now, with a few test drills about to show results, and a north-west-shelf style gas province.
    But in terms of valuable acres and capacity to deliver future gas...well, ICN is finely, closely linked to the deepest, and potentially most productive new unconventional gas province, the Nappamerri trough.
    I'm a hopeless short term trader, but happy for anybody to look at my 1yr (and 5 yr if it comes to that) list of investments. And it is pretty clear to me that ICN has some real estate that will be part of the biggest gas opportunity in the next decade or two.
    It doesn't please me to see ICN under my buy price average, but again I'm prepared to sling more money the ICN way if it drops further. It's a pretty easy investment choice if it keeps up this level of progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.005(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.467B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.53 $1.51 $5.912M 3.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110244 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 46456 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.