AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I'm now more confident than ever that they already know what's...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I'm now more confident than ever that they already know what's in (at least the the first half of) core 1 with the following:

18th May announcement contains:

"Drilling to date also indicates the mineralised pegmatite is open below at least 240 metres vertically within the Roche Dure pit at Kitotolo. A total of approximately 610.70 metres of the initial drill program have been completed to date, and a second diamond drill rig is now on site and production rates have increased significantly. The initial 2,000 metre drill program is expected to be completed in early Q3 2017, with results expected to flow from Q2 into Q3 2017. Initial samples have been forwarded to SGS laboratories in South Africa for analysis – assays are pending."

Among these initial assays is what was at the time EOH (141.25m) of hole 1

2017-09-06_19-56-52.jpg

So we have 141.25m of hole 1 sent to the lab in South Africa and the hole then extended to 311.5m
    2017-09-06_20-05-44.jpg

141.25m of core sent to the SGS Laboratories South Africa for analysis in May, hole extended to 311.5m after this occurred. Delay attributed to the transporter in South Africa - maybe an issue with getting the first part of drill core back from the lab to send to the Perth lab with the second part?

IMO they already know what the first 141.25m holds. Don't know about Klaus, but I wouldn't go back and drill another 170.25m if the first part was a dud. Maybe there's strategy involved in the so called delay, maybe there's not, but I don't think I'll care come announcement time next week if I'm right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.