TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

@Dollarsandsense (replying this way - 'Reply' button appears to...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    @Dollarsandsense (replying this way - 'Reply' button appears to be broken...)

> The fundamentals of the project in this current economic climate still a question mark.
    >
    > I suspect the intricacy and complexity of this project has become far too convoluted and complex over time that it is
    > not economically viable (or exceedingly difficult to get all the moving parts together concurrently).

So why do you think GW has taken it on? Serious question - not baiting, just wondering why you think someone you (seem to) consider to be astute would invest both time and money (and not insignificantly) in a project that's (in your opinion) not economically viable? I'm a shareholder, but I confess to knowing very little about what it takes to get something like this up-and-running. Do you have special knowledge that GW doesn't have, or doesn't have access to? I suppose the obvious answer is that GW doesn't share your opinion, but why would he not if he knows what you know? Just optimism vs pessimism? Or optimism vs realism?
    Last edited by rdaneel: 20/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.