TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

No special knowledge. I was just a holder for 10 years. And over...

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    No special knowledge. I was just a holder for 10 years. And over those years we saw a huge amount of fluff piece announcements to keep us on the hook.

PB just seemed to keep adding new aspects to the resource or production process, or chop and change what was happening with water sources, processing location etc etc. At the end of it all it became a little bit pie in the sky. To line up all the ducks PB was spruking was insurmountable. He either didnt have the willpower or the ability (or both). And as a small cap company we don't have the capital or buying power to pull off what he was laying down.

There was far too much time trying to line up all the ducks and by the time you get 3 or 4, the other 5 or 6 have waddled away.

Someone needs to strangle this thing and find the quickest way to hitting a GO button, in some form (any form). And at a lower initial start-up cost. It's meant to be a 20+ year resource... that's a long time to add further elements to the project.
    GW, as a business man, I think is far more suited to the task for scaling up the project.

But there in lies my main concern with it all. Mt Peake is a huge quantity of low grade vanadium that is only unlocked with TIVAN.
    Something had to be invented to make this economical. It's a big task and a big ask. But thats why this is 8.7c and not 87c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.