TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: Update on TNG Share Plans, page-20

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Directors have never had the interest of share holders at heart.....you only need to look back on how the Browns were treated......PB's response to Browns actions was they caused delays.... that RT was a needed asset for TNG.rolleyes.png

Now we have a newsletter.... most seem happy that things are moving along nicely...I'll be happy when the sp backs it up.... so far I don't see anything suggesting this. We still have the same old the sp will be this and that by the end of the quarter or things are about to happen...blah blah.

On finance...PB said a few years back we had enough funds to see us through..eh what..what.png
    Now we're finding out it's not that simple....then why make ridiculous statements...is PB that simple not to realize what's involved also....could this explain why he said we'd in production mid 2016??confused.png
    I hear over in America that there's more class actions being filed by share holders against Company Directors misleading sh....about time they're held more accountable for what they say..Salaries should be based on sp performance not on MD's expectations....we all dream of winning the lottery...seems like we have already and paying it out on a yearly basis to PB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.