TVN 0.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

1. 5,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727

i think you are right BD77. PBs on market buy arrested the downward trend, even assisted in a couple of weeks upward trend. The only thing that has stalled that trend is the absence of positive announcements and the quarterly which signals to the market that the big milestones in the pipeline are likely to come through late June throught to September. That allows potential buyers to sit on their funds for a while at least till EOFY.

The range of comments on this thread have been enlightening and helped me with settling a view on the particular deal.

Im kind of neutral about it on a stand alone. The matters raised by Sasha39 resinate fir me, it does give some context to earlier the sell down and it does suggest PB sought to put a floor onnthe sell down which was responsible.

What greats with me is the original 10% issue to VINSOM that caused the single biggest dump of TNG shares on the market, a dump we have not yet recovered from. What continues to concern me is the question "what is VINSOMs long-term plans with TNG?". We/I dont know them, i mean if "the Browns" had completed the share plan purchase I wouldnt give a rats because they are time proven responsible predictable holders.

What is VINSOMs long term vision or plan, this is the question that has been continually asked, and not answered, why are they strategic to TNG?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $38.33K 778.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1875 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 92444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.