CGC 0.00% $3.19 costa group holdings limited

It ebbs and flows with Costa. Bushfires / drought and Covid 19....

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    It ebbs and flows with Costa. Bushfires / drought and Covid 19. While they can't be blamed for any of this, lets not forget that there were a few question marks over Management's capability before all this hit.

Berries seems to be going up judging by the expensive prices that we are seeing. Adelaide markets last weekend - blueberries, raspberries all in the $5.50 - $6.50 / punnet range, back in January could get Blueberries for $2 a punnet at Woolies!! Strawberries also around the $4 - $5 range. Mushrooms and bananas seem to be tracking sideways. Citrus prices have held up. So that's all positive.

But to offset this Avo demand is down as breakfasting at cafes is out. They are very cheap atm in Supermarkets which suggests that there is an oversupply.

I'm just not sure with this lot. If they had of been in a better position pre Covid 19 then lots of confidence heading forward. But they where behind the 8 ball and playing big catch up. I will continue to hold but am not expecting a re-rating to $5 anytime soon.

Daz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.