CLA 0.00% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

Okay, so SVM had one historical situation of this - and their...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

Okay, so SVM had one historical situation of this - and their intent was clearly to consummate the deal - and you've gone and woven a fairy tale about what that all means with one large IF after another to weave it into your current fantasy. Who are you trying to convince, me or you? Go ahead, mortgage your house and dump it all into CLA (assuming you haven't already done so) if you're more than just talk. It will likely end in tears for you, but based on how you're approaching this (with emotion), I'm guessing you're one of the aforementioned retail investors with no position discipline, you're in way too deep and now you need to convince yourself you've not made a huge mistake.

The minority on here that were saying that the SVM deal wasn't great, but better than the alternatives - an orphaned resource in a country that nobody builds mine in if they can help it - were right.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/studies/annual-survey-of-mining-companies-2021
    The 10 least attractive jurisdictions for investment based on the PPI rankings (starting with the worst) are Venezuela, Philippines, Argentina: Chubut, Nicaragua, Argentina: Mendoza, Zimbabwe, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Bolivia, Kyrgyzstan, and Mongolia. This year, Latin America and Argentina contribute five of the bottom 10 jurisdictions followed by Africa (2), Asia (2), and Oceania (1).

Good luck, you're going to need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $63.16K 4.858M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3151500 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1959938 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.