CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

The legislation provides two approaches in forming and...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    The legislation provides two approaches in forming and finalizing mining contracts namely: the Mineral Production Sharing Agreement (MPSA) and the Foreign Technical Assistance Agreement (FTAA) which permits 100 percent foreign ownership of mining operations.
    What is the minimum investment for the FTAA?An FTAA is reserved for Qualified Persons, including foreign companies, with technical and financial capability to undertake large-scale exploration, development, and utilisation of mineral resources, i.e. a minimum investment of US$50 million for infrastructure and development and minimum authorised capital stock

I was surprised wen CLA did the deal that gave 60% of the company to Philippine owned company for a very small future investment. That party now sits on a majority ownership of MCB.

Oceana Gold operate under a FTAA see above and who and why was it decided to go for a MSPA (Mineral sharing Production Agreement) which is for small operations????
    The CAPEX estimate for MCB is some thing greater than $238 million as you can see above that puts MCB into the FTAA category.
    I doubt the people running this company know what they are doing and all they seem good at is pumping out shares and at ever decreasing prices and 90% of there announcements are about that and other corporate book keeping etc. Apart from drilling i have not seen any detailed information like a DFS yet they have a big team of people. What are they doing.
    You would wonder how the hell a company with 7 of the worlds best copper gold drill intercepts and large in ground resources could be at 1.2c and worth $23 million. They should all just resign and let someone else take it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.