JMS 1.92% 25.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

Ann: Update on Tshipi Operations and South Africa Lockdown, page-19

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi @weetyrs

I base my 15c on a few factors:
    - the market has historically valued JMS on very short term factors only, and not taken into account the longer term picture
    - I'm very bullish on JMS long term and have been a LT holder previously with decent parcels
    - In 5 years time, I would be surprised if this isn't a 80c + share
    - the market previously valued it at 25c when macro factors were much better than they are now
    - Why am I bearish now?
    - I am expecting a much bigger shock to rock equity markets as a result of COVID and pre- existing market conditions (way overvalued, too much debt globally)
    - there will be a significant economic slowdown which will reduce demand for manganese
    - there is reasonable political risk in South Africa. the uncertainty there is already factored into the price, but they risk is greater in poor global economic climate
    - current capital spend and lower manganese price (when compared historically) will lead to a few lower dividends.

I don't expect it to be at 15c for a long time, and I'll buy hack in when it is there. I do think it has further to fall from current levels.

In then. meantime, I think Australian gold miners represent better value and that is where I'm mostly invested.

Blatant up-rampers also annoy me, and I've seen a few here lately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $1.855M 7.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 128181 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 294308 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.