LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

does Ted Cruz matter? He was only runner up to a game show host...

1. 26,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4610
    does Ted Cruz matter? He was only runner up to a game show host that takes anti-malarial drugs that give you atrial fibrillation to ward off coronavirus and tells reporters injecting bleach is just as good an idea for a laugh, (or is it the other way round, who really knows who he’s kidding) in the last Republican Presidential Nomination if I remember, so he can’t be that crash hot, can he?
    There are two options when you want to build a heavy rare earths processing facility, The Chinese or Lynas because nobody else knows how, right, Aus? Lynas will build the thing in Texas regardless of whether the US DoD give them a contract, meanwhile nobody else in US will even if they could get the Chinese on board because nobody would touch it with a barge pole . If the DoD want fighter jets that work and they got some problem with Malaysia, then no problem, nothing has to go through Malaysia any more. So there is no option other than Lynas whether Ted understands that or not. Lynas are building it, nobody else can. So does Ted want the USA to buy what Lynas Blue Line will be selling right out of Texas or does he want fighter jets missing bits? Right? Ted will figure it out eventually, I don’t think he likes being yesterday’s man.

Chartists - LYC SP is going up the up elevator within that Up Channel and nobody needs worry about it going up or down a few cents day to day or within that range, it’s baked in all the way to $2.50-60ish by July/Aug maybe it will keep on going, can’t tell that yet though.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 22/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.