CSL 0.19% $311.70 csl limited

Ann: Update on UQ-CSL v451 COVID-19 Vaccine, page-57

1. 4,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    "And CSL says in its announcement that this is a price sensitive announcement"

Does it?, I must have missed that bit.

Also, it's "Market Sensitive", not "price sensitive", it's you and HC that's chooses to call it that.

"says the projected earnings for the year will remain unchanged. That means the profits would otherwise have been really good had it not been for this fiasco"

Which to me says the profits will "remain really good" if they're "unchanged", in fact it wouldn't surprise me if they're better, which often happens with CSL.

Also, if someone considers a "market sensitive" announcement is also "price sensitive" it doesn't necessarily mean/refer to the "projected earnings" of the company will change in that year, if at all, as is the case here with this announcement.

"Under ASX Listing Rule 3.1, the information in an announcement is considered market sensitive if "a reasonable person would expect the information to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity's securities"

Turns out this did, a kneejerk reaction, though totally unjustified for the reasons stated above, IMO opinion it's a positive, they can now concentrate on doing what they do best, value adding by manufacturing, R&D, etc.

Good luck with your timing of exit and entry points in to CSL.

Last edited by ThereAbouts: 13/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$311.70
Change
0.580(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $150.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$308.37 $311.70 $307.33 $411.6M 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55 $310.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$311.74 904 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.