RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Couldn't agree more.. Sad to see you go, but i want to thank you...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    Couldn't agree more.. Sad to see you go, but i want to thank you for your valuable insights over the years!

I'm holding strong, but i understand why you (and others) have decided to exit and wish you all the best.

In order for the board and management to begin to restore investor confidence, i think an important first step is for them to start buying on market. Shareholders are tired of empty promises.

As part of the investor call, I'm sure we will hear about the great commercial opportunities across Asia Pac and Europe. Whilst this might be true (and I'm hopeful that it is), mere words at this stage can only do so much. If the board and management are really that confident in the company's future, they need to demonstrate this through ACTION.

I do acknowledge that Chris bought shares after one of the previous disasters. I'm hoping we see something similar from him and the others this time around.

Personally I'm looking forward to the update tomorrow and getting clarity as to the status of the many moving parts of the business. I'm still confident in the company's prospects, but both announcements today lacked detail and direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.