RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Management have to advise information to shareholders as and...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431

Management have to advise information to shareholders as and when it is received

As I wrote last week the FDA is IMHO largely influenced by the large US drug companies and will put US interests first. There sometimes appears a rotating door between industry and the regulators in the US. Watch on Youtube US sixty minutes 'the opioid crisis' and you will see what I mean. Look at how the Boeing Max got approved by the FAA. – you can imagine what would have happened if it had been Airbus. Look at how BP got treated versus Exxon over oil spills

ResApp is not a US product or a US company and although we used Experian it obviously did not effect things. The US is a strange place in many ways and has been the ‘graveyard’ of many foreign companies trying to establish themselves there.

We have CE and TGA approval for kids and adults and as many have commented while ResApp does not currently measure for Coronavirus COVID -19 it could be used for Triage today to sort out those that have non coronavirus respiratory problems that ResApp can measure – so that the health care system can focus on those non identified that need a Coronavirus test.

Management need stop thinking everyone wants to help them because they have a fantastic product and focus on getting this to work in the telehealth industry in Australia which we might hear something positive in the next week or so in that regards.

The coronavirus is no slowing down in the US or Europe and they will need solutions and if they see it working in Australia certainly UK and Europe and Asia might then use ResApp. They need to focus on pushing the doors that are open !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.