BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Update on USA Operations, page-52

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Why the Big Un Ltd share price jumped 9% today

James Mickleboro | September 5, 2017 | More on: BIG

The Big Un Ltd (ASX: BIG) share price has been one of the biggest movers on the market today.
    In afternoon trade the video technology company’s shares are up almost 9% to $1.37. This brings the year-to-date return for its shares to a remarkable 497%.
    Why have its shares jumped?
    This morning Big Un provided the market with an update on its U.S. operations following the launch of a sales centre in Austin, Texas during the third and fourth quarter of FY 2017.
    That update revealed that its new office has hit the ground running and helped its U.S operations pull in customer contracts with an annual contract value (ACV) in excess of US$6 million to date.
    Furthermore, due to the success the company is having, the company plans to further expand its sales operations in California and the U.S. East coast.
    Is it too late to invest?
    Whilst Big Un’s shares certainly do trade on a lofty multiple, I do believe there is enormous growth potential for the company globally.
    The subscription based video technology products and services that the company provides continue to grow in popularity and are a great way to showcase businesses, in my opinion.
    In light of this, I would class Big Un as a good long-term buy and hold investment alongside the likes of .

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.