BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Update on USA Operations, page-61

1. 114 Posts.
    I have been doing a lot of thinking about my dim view on the FY17 and if I am just an old git not being able to let go of a stupid comment.

So far I am not back - it still matters to me that it is not transparent and that BIG used a certain narrative one way only. Besides that my mind gets f.. up in understanding why the Coca Cola announcement of 15k, then FY17, then the USA ---I see conspiracies.

Humor aside then I really do not understand why the Coca Cola announcement - BIG have minimum 180 of that type of deals and it puzzles me immensely why they figured they had to release this one.

Another problem is of course that I am no professional investor nor do I have accounting experience so the full understanding is something I need to spend a lot of time to achieve.

But I am trying hard to understand better and I am getting further into BIGs "universe" every day.

I am struggling to make a decision - on one hand, there is the upper sky and on the other a mediocre share price for quite a while. Risk/reward is simply not clear to me at this point.

The error margin is no longer as big as I thought and if things go south I simply do not want my money stuck in a labor intense growth stock. Too many moving parts in that story.

If things go north for good reason - well then I am going to have to bite the sour apple and rebuy in the 1.80's or so. I am sure the share will gap up if the questions asked suddenly gets explained to shareholder satisfaction.

When all that I think I am going to make up my mind before Q1 cash flow report but for now I let the good looking girl dance with some others for a while and try really get to know her before making the move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.