BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I like to keep in mind this a very young company that has...

1. 2,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    I like to keep in mind this a very young company that has achieved massive growth over the past 12 months. It does not matter how many extra hires you make you will always be playing catchup and I would have thought in the lead up to these recent announcement there have been a few weeks of 12+ hour days. One of my previous holdings made far greater errors in their announcements and overstated everything, now I struggle to believe any guidance they give, "BIG" is the complete opposite IMO, this announcement may not be as clear as a crystal pool, but the fact they have never exaggerated and have exceeded all their forecasts for the past 12 months, also they have provided past commentary so may have not considered further clarity needed, I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. With regards to ongoing costs, I would not have though that 100% of clients pre pay, and therefore there is still revenue and cash to come from those clients and the 2,300 subscribers from last Sep that they will be approaching this quarter for renewals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.