BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Update on USA Operations, page-92

1. 13,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1272
    Look, I have numerous issues with what you have posted. Here is but a summary.

1. Your post history here is very small and the vast bulk of those posts have been obsessively in BIG, criticising it. The fact you do not even attempt to apply anything remotely CLOSE to this level of scrutiny in the very few posts you have made in your other stocks makes me believe you have singled out BIG for an ulterior motive.

2. Your first post here was implying it was destined for more than $1.70 and everything is rosy. Now, your 180 in attitude to the stock just reeks of upramper/downramper. No matter how verbose your posts may be, now matter how semi-factual you make them appear to be, your motivations are dubious.

3. You raised some initial questions and for all intents in purposes, they were answered by others and myself here in an intelligent, appropriate and correct way. In fact they were answered well enough that any normal person would simply say "Hrm, that's fair enough, I see now." but instead you keep falling back on the "I have a bad feeling about this stock" and even hinting at conspiracies. That tact is dogmatic not pragmatic. You have received the answers, you just choose to ignore them.

4. Like all classic stock rampers, you say goodbye and good luck as the SP jumps up, mysteriously vanish for a day or two, wait for the SP to consolidate and then commence your rhetoric again.

I could go on, but do I need to?

Sorry for offending you but I will call BS out when I see it and celebrate a properly formed contrarian view. You might be trying hard to come across as a "long term investor " that just happened to first post at the height of the uptrend who has now gone on an inner spirit journey of single-stock criticism; who is now determined to warn the entire world of the dangers of BIG because of an accounting process or deferred income model you can't fathom, but these questions you "stand by" have been answered many times over and your continuous posting of the same unquantifiable "gut feelings" adds nothing, is disingenuous and comes across as an attempt to obfuscate the clearly excellent progress this company is making in a growth industry.

Please rethink your real need to post the same message reworded slightly over and over on this one stock as a non-holder or indeed as a potential investor which at this point in time I doubt you want to be based on your underlying insinuations. Indeed some of the things you have said are borderline accusations of outright corporate fraud and if you want people to trust you as a contributor to HC you need to back accusations up with undeniable evidence : the burden of proof lies on the accuser, not the accused.

People will either deride me or thing "about time someone bloody said something to this guy". Doesn't worry me either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.