BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

1: As stated before – it is cheap arguments you have when giving...

1. 114 Posts.
    1: As stated before – it is cheap arguments you have when giving people motives they actually do not have. And in regards of my scrutiny then I am doing the absolute best I can.

2: Same as the above and yes back when I bought into BIG the picture was different to me. I actually did not understand it was not a real SaaS business they were running– shame on me.

3: You might sit and feel they were answered in an intelligent, appropriate and correct way. I look at this differently. People pointed to old statements and those arguments are useless to me. Sometimes people want to see things a certain way and the flock quickly reach consensus - well I am not one of them.

4: I never said good bye – I have been writing as much as I could but I live in a different time zone why there might be delays. Again you call me a down ramper - are you sure it is not an obsession of yours? I commented why down ramping does not work on HC to my belief.

You are not offending me at all – a good discussion is to give and take. It is a really good point you have below and it could have been true but I am not really the inner spirit type of guy.
    I have no need to rethink why I am questioning the FY17 wording - the company should have done better. There is absolutely no question in my mind that the numbers for the deferred revenue are true and at the same that there is a backlog of work related to that revenue which was not mentioned. How much it is – well we will find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.