SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

I wouldn't be concerned about the final 20kt. LGES has already...

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    I wouldn't be concerned about the final 20kt. LGES has already lock-in at least 10kt. They would have been in negotiations with LGES and SK ON while finalising the Tesla deal. As you suggest, I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla wanted more but SYR had to reserve some for the others. Hence, we're gunna need a bigger plant.

It will to be interesting how much LGES and SK ON each get. Dare I say, they might both sign a non-binding MOU for AAM from the final expansion to 100kt? The entire lithium ion battery ecosystem will be watching carefully and eager to see how it plays out.

There is a lot at stake. The first mover status has responsibilities as well as benefits. To obtain the full subsidies from the IRA, EV manufactures heavily depend on SYR pulling off their aggressive expansion plans and quickly. Not to mention the US Govt looking over our shoulder. Thankfully it's if you have any problems let us know.

There is also the EU to consider. I think once SYR gets the 11.25kt plant up to spec, they'll want a 45kt or bigger plant from us as well sooner rather than later. Obviously, we won't have the finances to do it so a JV with/or EU inducements will go a long way in getting it done.

This little aussie battler find itself in the middle of a global tug of war.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.