VHL 7.69% 14.0¢ virax holdings limited

re: Ann: Update on VIR201 HIV Vaccine Clinica... Well here is...

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    re: Ann: Update on VIR201 HIV Vaccine Clinica... Well here is hoping that the trials show positive results in Clade B patients (South African HIV) at least as well as they worked in Clade C patients (Australians HIV). It's just a guess, but I would think the majority of HIV sufferers (and hence recipients of VIR201) would be of the clade B type making them the primary and most numerous customers. Of particular interest will be results on those who have not had other drugs of antiviral treatment in nature, which unfortunately wasn't tested in the Australian tests. To my mind the effect of 201 on patients who have not had antiviral treatment will be the best indicator of how effective 201 is and the results on those who have had antiviral medication will show just how effective 201 can be. Already 10 times the dosage of 201 used in the Australian tests has been deemed safe by the independent safety committee, lets hope it provides a further 50% benefit and reduction in viral loads. Perhaps a successful outcome will see VHL in the low 30 cent mark, which is 400% from here and 600% increase from the last cap raising. What do I base the 30 cents on ? a positive outcome.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.