CCE 2.00% 5.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Who and how will they be held to account?Keeping operating and...

1. 9,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 790
    Who and how will they be held to account?

Keeping operating and washing of debt and the temporary funding has given time and distance to previous debacle. Register getting flushed with any raising and anyone thinking the pipsqueak ASIC will say "boo" is kidding themselves. No politician wants it looked at closer I can guarantee that as so many hands in the pot and cutting ribbons and now they want distance.

So unless a private individual with a specific claim comes forwards and can mount a action and succeed against dir indemnity insurer ???

Is there something I have missed? The time was when there was funds available . By no means do I think shareholders have had a fair go but reality is it will cost a significant amount to mount a action or class action and best target I can think of is possible inside traders who know details being family and friends etc etc as it would cause a few waves and might draw out a whistleblower with hard evidence.

Time is passing and what records exist and have to exist gets smaller with the interested parties in control. It is a hard fight to start let alone be successful and yes I see a soft underbelly that could be a easy target but there has to be a finnacial payoff not just a moral victory.

Think about why someone funded transition to DOCA and with a large knowledge knows what IP and data is possibly worth

Last edited by Teddyward: 1034 29/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $7.226K 141.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 864501 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 13889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 45695
Last updated 15.38pm 14/05/2024 ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.