GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Classic GMV. So, let me see if I have this right. As per the...

1. 1,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Classic GMV.

So, let me see if I have this right. As per the below, GMV attributes some of the blame to its inability to "compile and finalise the relevant documentation", yet then also attribute some accountability to the "considerably slower...internal working protocols" of BDO Ziv Haft.

gmv2.jpg    
    Meanwhile, over at a fellow Israeli company, Shekel Brainweigh, which I do not hold nor have any affiliation, that company has had no problems releasing their own annual report this morning,  found here,  and certainly made no reference to any concerns with regard to the 'timeliness' of its auditor's operations, who, ironically, also happen to be none other than BDO Ziv Haft (snapshot below).

If I had the enthusiasm, I'd hazard a guess there could even be another Israeli company or two that had no issues navigating the "internal working protocols" of BDO Ziv Haft to release their annual report on time, which begs the question, why can some companies, and more precisely their management, steer through the "interruptions" of present time, and others cannot? Does compliance track record start to come into it as well?

sbw auditor.JPG
    bdo sbw.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.