DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Agree S2096914, no need to be emotional. Most of the banter here...

1. 2,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Agree S2096914, no need to be emotional. Most of the banter here is filling time until we get an update.

The situation is very fluid. My thoughts of the state of play.

1. CR is off the table for 'now'
    2. Other parties inc CF are engaged (cash bid, merger, placement options being entertained)
    3. Parties have requried a few weeks DD, rightfully so and DML advisors have been kept in the loop

So its really a binary outcome if the DD of the interested parties highlights an improving operation with forecasts broadly in line with the BFS there should be a favourable outcome (guess favourable depends on your average price) for shareholders.

If DD highlights things are poo poo behind the scene then it will be ugly and a highly dilutive issue will be required to keep teh wheel turning and hope for the best.

Based on my analysis, im believe there is a higher probability of option 1 transpiring. I dont believe any of the operational issues highlighted are terminal and i have seen sufficent improvement on the key areas of concern in the last two monthly updates to indicate improvements towards design state capacity are being made. However a mining operation is a complex beast and my conclusions are made based on reported data (hopefully whats reported and whats actually happening are aligned).

SO i agree no emotion the conclusion of DD will give an insight to the state of affairs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.