DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Ann: Update on Voluntary Suspension , page-26

1. 2,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Please dont take my comments as anything set in stone.

They are based on my research and opinion, though not made up in thin air.

$0.75 - $1.00 is my range on what i think a T/O coudl be placed at. This based on what i think Boseto is worth with the upper range adding exploration and T/O premium to it. Where its sits in that range is dependent on how bad a party wants it. falling Aud helps in higher valuation.

Sydney (china hahah sorry couldnt help myself) comments he makes appear to be informative on whats happening behind teh scenes from Cf side.

I have two concerns

1. credibility of Chinese bids
    2. Board doing some sort of deal prior to 15.06 to not allow a CF bid. Humans put self preservation first so i fear management in teh back of their mind would be happy to do an alternate transaction to avoid looking like a dill(accepting a lower bid). I dont by the spin that we are merging to realise the projecst full value. Im a numbers man and i will judge each deal by its merits. Also i question 'advisors' motives as they would like a deal of some sort require recapitalisation so they can make big fees from. When you have a management team trying to save face and advisor looking to make money i worry that the objective of maximising shareholder wealth will not be met.

anyway their my thoughts call it as i see it,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.