CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Update on Voluntary Suspension, page-11

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Although I was encouraged that their was an eventual announcement the content contained was very basic and it should have been released prior to market open.)""

Exactly Tony. Why wasn't the announcement released prior to closing time instead of doing it after hours.?

Why wasn't it released at the beginning or prior to opening of the ASX trading.??

Not that it would have made any difference anyway because we would have still been in suspension....yet they didn't do it knowing full well that, even if released, it wasn't going to alter/change anything.

Now was it released because their original announcement stated that they would tell the market that they would do so by the 20th of August current and, as such, they had no other choice.??

Or so many question which still remains unanswered.

I hope, for your and mine sake and for many others worrying posters sitting behind the curtains and working overtime with their fingers on the keyboard, that everything will turn out right. But, me personally, I wouldn't like to hold my breath for too long...............just in case.........

I don't like to turn blue in my face.

Oh those Chinese that were all in and into CDU just for our collective benefits.........................

Good luck to you et all mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.