CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Update on Voluntary Suspension, page-13

1. 13,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    Ohhhh and update... this will be good

OK,,,

open document, CLICK

processing, processing (OH come on Amstrad 286!!!)

virus security scanned for my protection.... (Shessh Norton)

Ok document opened........

Dear sir, Blah Blah, positive progress,,,,,,,yadda yadda, expecting to report in 4th September,
    Suss pension remains..............went into a trading halt and suspension because of this, got some cash as previously announced...........

OK close document

SUMMARY...........................................................

expects the documentation will be able to be finalised and released to the market within the next two weeks... FOR FUNDING AND CAIPITAL RAISING

So , much much more debt and many many many more shares being issued at some stage, so assuming the "progress" with the "assistance" of the major shareholders comes through,,,,,,Sub $1 here we come ayy......

Curious now as to how many actual workers are on site getting paid, who is enjoying the $3M whilst the "documentation" gets finalised.......

Major Shareholders?????l,,,,,,,I assume Bruno means Substantial Shareholders....

Wonder what WM and the Employee share scheme think about a Capital Raising?  They are major shareholders......

Ahh well, just have to wait now,,,still has to get it done before the cash runs out, but just looks like more debt and dilution coming......................................again...............................after the last time.....................................and the time before that........................................................

The only thing Im 99% certain of is, all those great "free options" are going to expire worthless

Cudeco
    The Constant force in Capital Raisings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.