CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Well get ready to fall out of your chairs but I thought the...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Well get ready to fall out of your chairs but I thought the announcement was OK when I read it this morning haha. Look I'm not saying all will be fine but there was one thing that stood out to me.

"and expects that the documentation will be able to be finalised and released to the market within..."

For a group that I honestly thought would close this sucker down that makes me think that there is a very good chance some sort of money is coming. If I was advising them (thank goodness they've got smarter folks) I would have said no way in hell do you write that in black and white if it's not 99.99% sorted. Everyone knows if they want to get the $ they are connected enough to get it!!

Now how will it open up is another story completely but I guess shareholders will at least be able to make up their minds if they want to sell rather than being given pennies on the dollar by an administrator.

Maybe the fact that the $$ isn't due for a while (as I mentioned yesterday) forced their hand a bit in what options were available, but who the heck knows. At least holders get to fight for another day or so. Hopefully there will be more calls for transparency on what has really happened behind close doors these last few years and the real culprits will get what they deserve! No matter if you're a up/down ramper here there's little doubt someone is responsible for some horrific outcomes for mom and dad Australian investors. This wasn't just an accident IMHO. We all have group/individual in mind when this subject comes up and lets hope ASIC does there job and nails them to the wall. To be honest that's the only thing that makes this story interesting anymore sadly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.